1. Gift cards are valid at High Cotton Charleston, High Cotton Greenville, Old Village Post House, and Slightly North of Broad and may be used for food, beverage, Inn accommodations, and retail purchases.
2. Gift cards may be purchased for any dollar amount.
3. Gift cards never expire nor lose their value.
4. Each gift card presenter is hand-personalized with To, From, and a short message the purchaser provides.
5. Maverick Collection members earn points for the purchase of gift cards. Points are not earned on the redemption of gift cards.
6. Purchases made from outside the United States must be made by calling 843.724.3808.
7. If an address for the recipient is entered, gift cards are mailed to recipient. If a recipient address is not provided, gift cards are mailed to the billing address.
8. Gift cards are mailed the next business day after purchase, excluding holidays.
9. Mailing envelopes for gift cards will bear the shipping address provided and the return address for Maverick Southern Kitchens. Envelopes do not specify that they contain gift cards.
10. International shipping and express shipping arrangements may be made for an additional charge by calling 843.724.3808.
11. All gift card sales are final and nonrefundable.
12. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.